100% Organic, Vegan, non-GMO, Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher
How to Use It!
- Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes, French toast or cereal
- Dollop on yogurt or ice cream.
- Mix in smoothies, shakes or coffee for a hint of sweetness.
- Drizzle over goat cheese or fruits.
- Add to roasted veggies like carrots or Brussels sprouts.
- Use as a replacement for processed sugar or honey when cooking or baking.
When baking, try replacing 1 cup sugar with 3/4 cup Date Syrup and decrease any other liquid by 25%.
- 1.5 pounds of organic dates in every bottle
- Unique flavor and character for sweet or savory dishes
- High in antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles
- More potassium, magnesium, iron & phosphorus than honey or maple syrup.
- Nutrients are concentrated, providing more than 3% potassium*, 1% calcium* and 2% magnesium* in each tablespoon. *Based on Recommended Dietary Allowance
100% Organic Dates
MCT- MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDE. Caveman Coffee Co. MCT oil is sourced sustainably and is derived 100% from coconuts. They have made the choice to cut out Palm Oil MCT entirely. Caveman Coffee...
Paleo Powder AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) all purpose seasoning blend. If you have a leaky gut, chronic inflammation or any type of autoimmune condition, this blend is made especially for you. Formulated with ingredients compatible with dietary...
Wild Zora's Apple Pork bar is as delicious as it is healthy, made with organic apples, all-natural pork (raised without added hormones or antibiotics), organic kale, parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme. The...